Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy 40th Birthday to Me!

Wow! What a vacation! In one week's time, I survived a nasty chest and head cold, a nasty crampy visit, and turning 40! Not that I mind turning 40, it was just a huge mile marker to be approaching, hitting and then passing. Now that it's over and I am getting over the other two simultaneous events I am feeling SO much better. In fact it could have been rather fortunate to have been sick and crampy to boot, because I feel incredibly happy and healthy now that I'm 40.

So while I haven't gotten my Hoola Hoop quilt pattern up, I did just take a lovely little quiz that let me know which Jane Austen character I most resemble.
And now, since I don't really remember anything about her, I will just have to take a moment (a very long moment) to reacquaint myself. Who knows, I might just get to know myself a little better. On the other hand, I might just decide that I need to take the quiz again and to take it a bit more seriously. Like maybe I shouldn't assume since I only recognize one or two actresses to choose to play me one day that that is because I only remember those that I really connected with. Or, I may just have to accept my newfound persona. Also, why can't our husbands be our best friends? Seeing as I don't have a sister, and I'm not that fond of passing strangers. This last bit will only make sense if you have taken the quiz. On the other hand, it may perk your interest enough to have a look-see!

3 comments:

  1. Happy belated B-Day...You are only a baby. I will have a major milestone of my life next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took the quiz and I am Elizabeth it would seem :) I do so love Jane Austen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, just figured out the comments of my blog! Sorry it took me so long! :)
      Elizabeth?! How fun!

      Delete